Yes, you're reading that right!
I was gratified to have the opportunity to pose for Tegan Malone, in a great multi-venue adventure.
Tegan took me around the grid to some fantastic places for our shoot, including a gorgeous beach, and a very cozy home. She was a joy to pose for, and I think her work is simply magnificent!
The product of Tegan's amazing work, appears courtesy of Dog Star Productions, led by Isabelle Cheviot and Katina Cazalet, on the Dog Star Productions blog.
Dog Star Productions is one of the great production companies that have made their mark in the Second Life Porn Industry, and with the great photographers, producers and models... it's NO WONDER!
Feel free to check out my pictorial at Dog Star Productions and feel free to add them to your bookmarks! They really do amazing work, and it was truly a privilege to appear in their pictorial.
Special thanks to Isabelle and Katina Cazalet and of course, Tegan Malone!
Monday, December 19, 2016
Gwenivere appears in a great Dog Star Productions pictorial!
My name is Gwenivere, and I'm the founding CEO of SUITEHEAT Enterprises.I enjoy making new friends, shooting the best pictures I know how, and just creating in general.
Obviously I'm a participant and fan of the Second Life Adult Community.
I'm also a builder, and have, in the past, owned my own sim, and managed all aspects of it.
Generally, I'm pretty down to earth, and like our new President of the US, I do NOT have a filter. I say what's on my mind, for worse off or better.
Some of you who've met me in Second Life, know that I 'do' put a little panache into my branding of SUITEHEAT, and strive to give our photos and movies certain qualities that "I" happen to like.
Let it never be said though, that I, for even a minute, think I'm above ALL of the simply tremendous photographers and machinima producers in our community. There's so much incredible talent out there, it's just an honor to even BE among the people that make the Second Life Porn Community so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment